The Recipe For Making Baked Cheese Pav Bhaji Shots !!.
You can make Baked Cheese Pav Bhaji Shots !! using 27 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Baked Cheese Pav Bhaji Shots !!
- Mix of For Bread :.
- Mix 1/4 cup of Lukewarm Milk.
- Mix 3/4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Add 3/4 tsp of Instant Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida.
- Add 1 tbsp of Milk Powder.
- Fill to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter at room temperature.
- Insert as required of Warm Milk.
- Add as required of Milk and Butter for Brushing.
- Add as needed of Sesame Seeds to sprinkle.
- Fill 1/4 cup of Cheese grated.
- Add of For Bhaji :.
- Insert 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Add 2 of medium sized Onions finely chopped.
- Mix 1 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- Add 3 of medium sized Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Insert 1 of medium sized Capsicum finely chopped.
- Add 3/4 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Insert 1.5 tsp of Pav Bhaji Masala.
- Add 1 tsp of Dhania Jeera Powder.
- Mix to taste of Salt.
- Mix 1/2 cup of Boiled Green Peas.
- Insert 2 of medium sized Boiled Potatoes smashed.
- Fill 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare as required of Chopped Fresh Green Coriander Leaves.
Easy Way To Make Baked Cheese Pav Bhaji Shots !!
- Mix lukewarm milk and sugar and then add yeast. Mix well and keep aside for 10 mins for yeast to get activated..
- Mix maida, milk powder and salt. Then add the activated yeast mixture. Mix well to form the dough. Add lukewarm milk if required to form the dough..
- Take the dough on the kitchen platform and knead well for 10 to 12 mins. Add butter and again knead well till you get smooth, soft, non sticky dough. Grease the dough with oil, cover and keep aside in a warm place for an hour to proof..
- Meanwhile prepare the bhaji. Heat up the butter in a pan on medium flame. Add finely chopped onions and saute till it turns translucent. Add garlic paste, mix and cook till raw smell of garlic goes away. Add finely chopped tomatoes and capsicum. Mix well. Add red chilli powder, pav bhaji masala, dhania jeera powder and salt. Mix everything well and cook till tomatoes are cooked completely..
- Add boiled green peas, smashed potatoes, mix well. Smash everything well with a smasher. Add water. And further cook for 3 to 4 mins. Switch off the flame. Add lemon juice and chopped fresh green coriander leaves. Mix well. Bhaji is ready..
- After an hour, dough will be doubled in size. Punch the dough and knead. Divide the dough in two equal parts and make smooth balls. Take one ball and roll into a thick roti (1/4 cm) using dry flour..
- Make 8 cuts from center of the roti to the middle as shown in pic. Place the prepared bhaji in the middle of the roti around the cuts and put cheese on it. Fold the roti on bhaji..
- Brush roti with some milk. Sprinkle sesame seeds. Bake in an preheated oven for 15 to 20 mins at 180 degrees centigrade. Time and temperature may vary according to the oven you are using..
- Remove from oven and immediately brush with butter. Keep aside for 5 mins..
- Melt in your mouth with a whirlwind of superb tasting Baked Cheese Pav Bhaji Shots are ready to serve. Enjoyy !!.
That's how to make Baked Cheese Pav Bhaji Shots !! Recipe.