The Recipe For Making Chicken in an Orange Sauce.
You can make Chicken in an Orange Sauce using 10 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken in an Orange Sauce
- Mix of Chicken.
- Mix 2 pounds of chicken thighs bone in skin on.
- Prepare of To taste salt.
- Insert of To taste ground white pepper.
- Add of To taste granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Mix 1 of large navel orange.
- Prepare 3 cup of orange juice.
- Fill 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Quick Step To Make Chicken in an Orange Sauce
- Season the chicken. To a hot skillet add the chicken thighs skin side down. Allow to sear for 3-1/2 minutes. Turn the chicken and sear 5 minutes. Add 1 cup orange juice to pan and simmer allow to reduce by half. Zest the orange add the zest to the sauce. Peel the orange. Slice across the orange and set aside..
- Remove the chicken and add remaining orange juice. Bring to a boil stir cornstarch solution of broth and cornstarch. Add to the sauce to thicken stirring constantly. When thickened add chicken skin-side up add orange slices. Allow to rest 5 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
That's how to make Chicken in an Orange Sauce Recipe.