The Recipe For Making Chocolate covered Strawberry.
You can make Chocolate covered Strawberry using 4 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate covered Strawberry
- Insert 6 pounds of Strawberries.
- Mix 3 ounces of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Insert 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Add of Colourful sprinkles as required.
Easy Way To Make Chocolate covered Strawberry
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Rinse strawberries and pat dry with paper towels. In a small microwave- safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted..
- Dip strawberries in chocolate and place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle topping on it. Refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes..
- Serve cool and Enjoy..
That's how to make Chocolate covered Strawberry Recipe.