The Recipe For Making Luni ni bhaji na muthiya.
You can make Luni ni bhaji na muthiya using 9 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Luni ni bhaji na muthiya
- Mix 300 g of handvo lot.
- Prepare 300 g of luni ni bhaji wash and chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Mix as per taste of Salt /sugar / lemon juice.
- Insert 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Mix 1 cup of Dahi.
- Add as required of Sesame seeds.
- Insert as required of Coriander.
- Mix as needed of Rai / hing / oil.
Quick Step To Make Luni ni bhaji na muthiya
- Wash bhaji and add with soaked better for 1/2 an hour before making. add dahi sugar salt oil and regular masala. Add 4 tab oil and eno..
- Make soft batter and steam them for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Let it be cool down and now cut them and do Tadka of rai and sesame seeds. Add coriander and serve with oil and garlic chutney..
That's how to make Luni ni bhaji na muthiya Recipe.