The Recipe For Making Beginner's Sangria.
You can make Beginner's Sangria using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Beginner's Sangria
- Add 2 c of Red Wine, low tannin preferred.
- Prepare 2 c of (or to taste) sweetened Orange Juice.
- Fill of Few scoops of canned tropical fruits in syrup.
- Insert 4 Tbsp of (or to taste) of syrup from the can.
- Insert of Few slices of oranges (optional).
- Prepare of Few slices of apples (optional).
Quick Step To Make Beginner's Sangria
- The original Sangria calls for more cups of Red Wine than OJ. It also involves adding Brandy... Thus my reason for calling this a Beginner's Sangria LOL.
- On Red Wine: less tannic is preferred for Sangrias but I used a Cab Sauv for NY's and it was okay with equal portions. But for beginner drinkers I would recommend a Pinot, Grenache, etc..
- Combine all ingredients in a carafe..
- Important : Chill and leave in the fridge overnight. You'll notice the difference..
That's how to make Beginner's Sangria Recipe.