The Recipe For Making Homemade caramel popcorn. Homemade Caramel Popcorn that is buttery, rich, salty, sweet, crispy and better than any This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is. Homemade caramel popcorn is an easy to make treat prepared on the stovetop with just seven simple ingredients. One of my favorite childhood snacks is a vibrant red and white striped box of.
Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth. It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe! When you see this caramel-coated delight at parties and fairs, what do you call it? You can make Homemade caramel popcorn using 6 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Homemade caramel popcorn
- Mix 3/4 of of a bag of popped popcorn (i used butter).
- Insert 2 sticks of salted butter.
- Add 1 c of light brown sugar.
- Fill 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Mix of Optional: 1 bag peanuts.
With a rich homemade caramel sauce drizzled over fresh popcorn, this caramel corn is. Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite. It is super yummy and super easy. This popcorn tastes amazing … buttery and caramel-y just the way it should.
Step By Step To Make Homemade caramel popcorn
- Pop popcorn & salt (optional) set aside. Melt 1 cup of butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add 1 cup of brown sugar and stir until thoroughly mixed. Stirring continuously, bring the butter and sugar mixture up to a boil on medium heat. When it reaches a boil allow it to cook for 5 minutes without stirring on medium heat. Add the 2 tsp. of vanilla at the 4 minute mark and stir to mix..
- Continue to boil for one addition minute and then add the 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda. Drizzle the caramel mixture over the popcorn. Use a spoon to gently fold the popcorn with the mixture until the kernels are all covered. Add peanuts if like. Pour the popcorn out onto a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil. Let the popcorn cool..
Popcorn is coated with brown sugar and corn syrup caramel then baked for a crunchy treat. Great caramel popcorn for any holiday or occasion. If you like chewy popcorn, bake less. Make a batch of this sweet and buttery caramel popcorn to share with friends. Freshly made caramel popcorn is practically impossible to resist. That's how to make Homemade caramel popcorn Recipe.