The Recipe For Making Pig foot trotters a la vinagrette.
You can make Pig foot trotters a la vinagrette using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pig foot trotters a la vinagrette
- Add 2 of kilos foot trotters.
- Insert 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Mix 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Insert of Fresh parsley, finely chopped, 3 tbsp or more.
- Mix of Garlic, finely chopped,.
- Mix of Small onion optional.
- Mix of Red or green bell pepper, small. Optional.
- Prepare of Salt pepper to taste.
- Insert of Black pepper.
- Fill of Water.
Easy Way To Make Pig foot trotters a la vinagrette
- First clean and submerge in water with salt and vinegar for around an hour (or more) to remove odor. Change the water twice..
- Place in large pot and cover with water. Salt pepper, around a 1/3 cup of vinegar. Bring to boil and let simmer until tender. This may take 2 hours or more. If the odor persists, you may add an onion, laurel or potato (these absorbe the odors). If cooking in slow cooker, let cook around 5 hours. Pinch to see if tender. Remove and let cool.
- Prepare the marinade. Chop finely parsley and garlic. May chop 1 little onion, half a small red or green bell pepper (optional). Mix and place in botom of big bowl. Add vinegar and oil, salt and pepper. Mix well..
- Return to cooled pigs feet. Drain all the water. Chop the pigs feet in small pieces..
- Stir the pieces of pigs feet in the vinagrette taking care to cover well..
- Let rest and chill in fridge at least 12 hours before serving for flavors to blend..
That's how to make Pig foot trotters a la vinagrette Recipe.