The Recipe For Making Chicken and mushroom pasta in parmesan sauce.
You can make Chicken and mushroom pasta in parmesan sauce using 10 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken and mushroom pasta in parmesan sauce
- Add 3 cups of rotini noodles.
- Add 450 g of button mushrooms, quartered.
- Fill 450 g of chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into large chunks.
- Add 1 of heap tsp Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Insert 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Insert 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Insert 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Add 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Insert 1 handful of Italian parsley, roughly chopped.
Step By Step To Make Chicken and mushroom pasta in parmesan sauce
- Drop the rotini into a large pot of boiling salted water. Cook per package instructions..
- Add a good glug of olive oil to a large pan on high heat. Add the mushrooms and saute for 3 to 4 minutes until softened and starting to brown..
- In a bowl, mix the chicken with the Italian seasoning, a good pinch of salt, several grinds of freshly cracked black pepper, and a few tbsp olive oil. Add the chicken, shallot, and garlic to the pan of mushrooms and continue frying until there's no more pink on the chicken (about 5 minutes)..
- Add the heavy cream to the pan and turn the heat down to low. Stir in the cheese..
- Once the pasta is cooked, transfer the noodles into the sauce. I use a slotted spatula for this, so that I take just a bit of the pasta water as well. Add the tomatoes and parsley and toss to combine. Serve with a topping of even more grated parmesan..
That's how to make Chicken and mushroom pasta in parmesan sauce Recipe.