The Recipe For Making Quick Doughnuts.
You can make Quick Doughnuts using 13 ingredients in 13 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Quick Doughnuts
- Mix 3 cups of flour.
- Fill 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Fill 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Fill 2 of eggs.
- Add 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Fill 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Mix 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- Add 5 g of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Syryp.
- Mix 2 cups of sugar.
- Fill 1 cup of water.
- Mix of Lemon zest.
Step By Step To Make Quick Doughnuts
- Syryp : Switch on stove to high heat. Add sugar, water and some lemon zest. Boil for 5 -8 minutes..
- Lower temperature. Leave to cool on stove..
- Dough : Sift 2 cups flour, cinnamon powder and baking powder in a bowl..
- Add sugar, yeast, eggs and butter..
- Add warm water and warm milk..
- Mix together. Gradually add more flour as required..
- Make a soft but firm dough. Do not overmix dough. Leave to rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Heat oil on medium temp..
- Roll out dough on a floured surface, cut into desired shapes with a cookie cutter, scones cutter or doughnut cutter..
- Turn on both sides until golden brown..
- Remove and add to syryp. Turn either side coating well with syryp. Remove and decorate with dessicated coconut..
- Instead of the syryp, one can use chocolate, glazed icing or cinnamon & sugar mix..
- Happy Baking 🙂.
That's how to make Quick Doughnuts Recipe.