The Recipe For Making Steak & Broccoli in Garlic Cream sauce.
You can make Steak & Broccoli in Garlic Cream sauce using 13 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steak & Broccoli in Garlic Cream sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Mix 3 tsp of cornstarch.
- Add 1/4 c of water.
- Add 2 tsp of ANY vinegar.
- Mix 1 lb of any thin cut steak (I used round).
- Mix 1/2 stick of butter (salted or unsalted - whatever you prefer).
- Insert 1 of small onion.
- Insert 3-4 of minced garlic cloves (or about 1.5-2 tsp from a jar).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of red pepper flake (more if you like more heat).
- Insert 1/2 cup of heavy cream (or 1/4 c whole milk & 1/4 c heavy cream).
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli or 1/2 bag frozen.
- Prepare of Seasoned salt.
- Fill of Salt & Pepper.
Step By Step To Make Steak & Broccoli in Garlic Cream sauce
- Cut steak into roughly 1.5 inch chunks..
- Mix the baking soda, cornstarch, water and vinegar - marinate the steak for 35 minutes..
- Remove steak from marinade, pat dry..
- On med-high heat, melt 1-2 tsp. butter in large skillet, sear strips of steak 45 seconds, turn them over and sear for 45 more seconds. Remove meat to a plate to hang out for a few. **DON'T OVERCROWD THE PAN; it's ok to do this in batches...just melt more butter for the next batch**.
- Cook your broccoli - I steamed mine and wanted it to keep its color so I started it right as my meat was finishing. (If you're using frozen, you may want to start it sooner.) I always season my broccoli with seasoned salt after it's cooked..
- Turn heat down to med. Melt some more butter. Add the onion, season w/salt & pepper, saute for a few minutes until softened. Add the garlic and red pepper flake, saute another minute until fragrant..
- Add the heavy whipping cream. Scrape the browned bits off the pan, season generously with salt & pepper..
- Toss the meat (and its juices from the plate) and the broccoli into the garlic cream sauce, stir to coat..
- Serve over noodles or potatoes. This would be good with some shredded parmesan..
That's how to make Steak & Broccoli in Garlic Cream sauce Recipe.