The Recipe For Making Sheermal.
You can make Sheermal using 14 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sheermal
- Insert 2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Insert 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar powder.
- Insert 1 tsp of Dry Yeast.
- Fill 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Fill 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
- Fill 1 tbsp of Dry Coconut(finely chopped).
- Insert 1 tbsp of finely chopped Raisins.
- Add 1 tbsp of crushed Cashews.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Add 2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- Fill A few of strands Saffron.
- Insert 1 pinch of Salt.
- Fill 5 of Cherries.
Step By Step To Make Sheermal
- Add yeast, 1 tsp sugar, salt and oil in lukewarm water and keep aside for 15 minutes..
- Add this proofed yeast in flour..
- Knead a soft dough and keep covered for 1 hour..
- Mix milk, sugar powder, coconut, raisins, cashews and saffron in a bowl..
- Add this mixture in dough and knead again..
- Make medium size balls from dough and flatten these in size of poori..
- Prick with fork, arrange in greased baking tray and apply milk on them..
- Sprinkle sesame seeds, garnish with cherries and bake in oven for 15 minutes on 200℃..
- After bake brush butter on top and enjoy..
That's how to make Sheermal Recipe.