The Recipe For Making Lemon Cookies.
You can make Lemon Cookies using 8 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Lemon Cookies
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter, softened.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Add 1 of small egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Mix 1/2 cup of + 3 tbsp all-purpose flour.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Add of Yellow food colouring, a drop (optional).
Step By Step To Make Lemon Cookies
- In a bowl, add in the butter and sugar. With a spatula, mix until well combined..
- Add in the rest of the wet ingredients and mix until well combined..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients and add to the wet..
- Mix until a smooth dough forms..
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes as the dough will be sticky and soft..
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Measure about 2 tbsp of dough per cookie and roll into a ball. Place them on the cookie sheet and press down alittle to flatten them..
- Bake for 13 - 15 minutes depending on how you like your cookies. Serve warm and Enjoy!.
That's how to make Lemon Cookies Recipe.