The Recipe For Making Skyline Chili dip.
You can make Skyline Chili dip using 3 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Skyline Chili dip
- Insert 2 (8 oz.) of Cream Cheese softened.
- Mix of Skyline chili family size (in freezer section) thawed.
- Mix 1-2 Bags of Cheese.
Step By Step To Make Skyline Chili dip
- Spead cream cheese in bottom of large casserole pan.
- Cover with thawed Skyline chili.
- Cover with cheese, to preference.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes or until desired doneness..
That's how to make Skyline Chili dip Recipe.