The Recipe For Making Soft cake with cheddar and swiss meringue buttercream.
You can make Soft cake with cheddar and swiss meringue buttercream using 12 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Soft cake with cheddar and swiss meringue buttercream
- Add 6 of egg yolks.
- Add 2 of whole eggs.
- Fill 87 gr of sugar.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Mix 45 gr of cake flour.
- Insert 10 gr of milk powder.
- Prepare 14 gr of cornstarch.
- Add 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Fill 3 gr of cake leavener (optional).
- Add 60 gr of melted unsalted butter or margarine.
- Add of If you are using butter,put a pinch of salt.
- Fill of Cheddar cheese for topping.
Quick Step To Make Soft cake with cheddar and swiss meringue buttercream
- Melt the butter/margarine. Set aside and pre heat your oven on 170'c.
- Mix the yolks,eggs,sugar,vanilla extract until soft glossy peak on high speed..
- Put together flour,milk powder,cornstarch and baking powder sift into a bowl and slowly put into the wet ingredient on low speed until mixed, and lastly put the melted butter in and mix until well combine. Do not over mixed..
- Last step pour your cake mixture into 20x20 pan (with baking paper) smooth it out with spatula and lightly drop the pan twice to release air bubbles.Bake in 170'c oven for 30-35 minutes depends on your oven.
- When the cake is baked take it out of the oven and flip the cake on the cooling rack and flip it again. Let it completely cool. After that trim the top of the cake and decor it with buttercream and a lot of shredded cheddar cheese. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Soft cake with cheddar and swiss meringue buttercream Recipe.