The Recipe For Making Piggies in a Blanket.
You can make Piggies in a Blanket using 3 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Piggies in a Blanket
- Insert 2 of Pkgs. Crescent Rolls.
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Hot Dogs, cut in half.
- Fill 5-6 Slices of Cheese.
Easy Way To Make Piggies in a Blanket
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Open crescent rolls and roll them out to separate them into individual triangles. Slice each cheese slice into 3-4 strips. Arrange a strip along the long end of the triangle. Add a hot dog half on top of cheese. Roll up. Do this with remaining crescent rolls, cheese strips, and hot dogs. Once all are rolled up. Arrange on a cookie sheet or baking dish..
- Bake for 10 minutes or just til golden brown. Remove from oven and serve immediately 😋.
That's how to make Piggies in a Blanket Recipe.