The Recipe For Making Dal dhokli.
You can make Dal dhokli using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Dal dhokli
- Fill 1 cup of Toor Dal.
- Fill as per need of Water.
- Add As needed of Haldi powder,.
- Mix As needed of mirchi powder,.
- Prepare As needed of hing,.
- Insert as per taste of salt,.
- Prepare As needed of mix veg masala.
- Mix 1 spoon of Jaggery.
- Mix 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare As needed of Mustard seeds, oil.
Easy Way To Make Dal dhokli
- For Dal -Boil the soaked toor dal for about 3,4 whistle in cooker, let it cool down.
- For dhokli - make aata of wheat flour as like roti normal we make, in addition add some masala into that.
- Make a round roti out of that aata & cut them into small pieces as per required shape, diamond is preferred.
- Take b bowl add some oil into that add mustard seeds, kadipatta & mixed dal, mirchi, haldi, salt as per taste & jaggery.
- Now add cutted roti into dal and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with some coriander and serve hot.
That's how to make Dal dhokli Recipe.