The Recipe For Making Lemon Digestive Tea.
You can make Lemon Digestive Tea using 6 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Lemon Digestive Tea
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Mix 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Insert 10/12 of fresh mint leaves.
- Add 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- Insert 1 of lemon.
Quick Step To Make Lemon Digestive Tea
- Take water in a pan add sugar,mint leaves and carom seeds and boil for 3/4 mins.
- Take tea leaves in a tea strainer and strain boiled water and squeeze lemon.
- Serve with lemon slice and mint leaves.
That's how to make Lemon Digestive Tea Recipe.