The Recipe For Making 4 Ingredients vegan smoothie.
You can make 4 Ingredients vegan smoothie using 4 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make 4 Ingredients vegan smoothie
- Prepare of Silk Vanilla dairy-free creamer.
- Insert of Oatly barista edition oat milk.
- Insert of Ground flax seed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of to a cup of Frozen strawberries.
Quick Step To Make 4 Ingredients vegan smoothie
- In a blender add the frozen strawberries. Depending on how much you want or how many people you are making it for you can use 1/2 or 1 cup of frozen berries. Add both the oat milk and creamer to the top of the strawberries to cover them. Add on tbsp of flax seed. Blend! I like a smooth not super thick shake so if it's too thick just adjust the milk. Top with the fruit..
That's how to make 4 Ingredients vegan smoothie Recipe.