The Recipe For Making Catalina Chicken 🍗.
You can make Catalina Chicken 🍗 using 11 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Catalina Chicken 🍗
- Mix 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in/ skin on).
- Fill of Black pepper.
- Insert 2 of large onions, sliced.
- Insert 2 of large red peppers, sliced.
- Insert 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Catalina dressing.
- Mix 1 envelope of Lipton Beefy Onion soup mix.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Mix 1 can (20 ounce) of pineapple chunks, undrained.
- Mix 1 jar (18 ounce) of Orange marmalade.
- Add of Cooked white rice 🍚.
Quick Step To Make Catalina Chicken 🍗
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs........
- Place chicken thighs in a large baking pan.....
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with some black pepper........
- Add your sliced onions all around chicken thighs.......
- Next add your sliced red pepper all around chicken thighs.......
- In a bowl combine your Catalina dressing, Lipton Beefy Onion soup mix, parsley flakes, minced garlic, pineapple chunks (undrained) and orange marmalade, pour over chicken thighs........
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour............
- Baste chicken before serving and use the leftover liquid to serve over cooked white rice and enjoy 😉!!!!!.
That's how to make Catalina Chicken 🍗 Recipe.