The Recipe For Making Chettinad Egg Curry.
You can make Chettinad Egg Curry using 18 ingredients in 12 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chettinad Egg Curry
- Prepare 5 of Eggs (hard boiled).
- Insert 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Insert 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Insert 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Insert 5-6 of Black Pepper corn.
- Mix 2 tbsp of Dry Coconut.
- Mix 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Add 2 of Clove.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Mix 1 of big Onion(finely chopped).
- Add 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Add 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Add 1/4 cup of Coconut milk.
- Mix 3 tbsp of Oil.
Quick Step To Make Chettinad Egg Curry
- Dry roast coriander, cumin, fennel, mustard, black pepper corn, fenugreek and coconut..
- Cool it and grind in mixer to a fine powder..
- Peel off boiled eggs and fry in 1 tbsp oil..
- Grind tomato and garlic paste together to a fine paste..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok and put cinnamon and cloves..
- Add chopped onions and sauté..
- When onions turned pink, add tomato garlic paste..
- Add turmeric and chilli powder..
- Now add grounded whole spices powder and salt and mix well..
- Cook for 5 minutes or until oil starts separate, then add coconut milk..
- Add boiled eggs and water, cover and cook for 5 minutes..
- Chettinad egg curry is ready..
That's how to make Chettinad Egg Curry Recipe.