The Recipe For Making "Eggroll in a bowl".
You can make "Eggroll in a bowl" using 10 ingredients in 1 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make "Eggroll in a bowl"
- Mix 1-1.5 lbs of ground beef or pork.
- Add 1 of 12-14oz bag coleslaw mix.
- Add 1/4 cup of light sodium soy sauce.
- Fill of Drizzle of sesame oil.
- Fill 2 of eggs.
- Mix 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Fill of Sriracha to taste.
- Insert of Green onion (garnish).
- Fill of Optional: ginger & sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Black pepper to taste.
Step By Step To Make "Eggroll in a bowl"
- In a large skillet, brown the pork or beef until no longer pink. Drain the meat. Add the garlic and sautee for 30 seconds. Add the coleslaw, soy sauce, (ginger), black pepper and sautee until desired tenderness. You can add a little water if you need more liquid to sautee the coleslaw down. Crack the eggs in a separate pan & scramble. Cook until desired. Add to pan. Stir in sriracha. Drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle with green onions. Add additional soy sauce if necessary..
That's how to make "Eggroll in a bowl" Recipe.