The Recipe For Making Gola kabab. How to make Perfect Chicken Gola Kabab at Home. Restaurant Style Gola Kabab Recipe by Kitchen With Amna. A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Gola Kabab by.
Watch Gola Kabab Recipe Video in Urdu/Hindi/English to follow steps. گولا کباب بنانے کا Gola kabab is a traditional dish in the sub-continent. People from Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh love to. Gola Kabab Recipe - Gola Kabab is a barbeque dish that can be served as a side dish at your dining table. You can make Gola kabab using 11 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Gola kabab
- Insert of Chicken half kg boneless.
- Mix of Piyaz 1 medium fried.
- Prepare of Ginger 1 inch piece.
- Fill 3-4 piece of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli.
- Add of Garam masala half tbsp.
- Mix of Salt half tbsp.
- Fill of Kutti lal mirch half tbsp.
- Prepare of Zera half tbsp.
- Mix 1/4 tbsp of Kali mirch.
- Insert of Pissa dhania half tbsp.
Gola Kabab originates from Kandahar, Afghanistan. A perfect place to rejoice variety of cuisines with your love ones, to soak in the relaxing Decor. Gola Kabab Recipe is one such recipe that requires minimal time and effort to organize along with a plus element to its repertoire. Gola kabab recipe is all set with ground beef, fried onions, herbs and.
Quick Step To Make Gola kabab
- Sab sa pahkay chicken ko wash kar lain.
- An chopper min fried piyaz adharak lehsan or hari mirch ko chup kar lain phur bari bari is min chicken b add karti jain or qeema bana lain.
- Us k bad bowl min ikal k tamam masalay add kar k achi tarha mix kar lain hath sa.
- Ab isbk gola kabab bana lain kisi b salakh par laga k hath oily kar lain to shape achay sa manage ho jay gi.
- Us k bad in ko fry kar kain or phir plate min nikal k garnish kar k paish karain.
- Tiyar hain gola kabab....
Gola Kabab Recipe - See how to make fried gola kababs in Urdu & English in Pakistani style with step by step picture instructions at KFoods.com. Gola kababs are originally made with beef or mutton. Gola kababs are originated from Afghanistan but they are very famous in Pakistan. Gola kabab is a barbeque dish but they can also be fried. Try this Shandar Gola Kabab Recipe at home now. That's how to make Gola kabab Recipe.