The Recipe For Making Fast & Easy Cast Iron Seared Steak.
You can make Fast & Easy Cast Iron Seared Steak using 3 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Fast & Easy Cast Iron Seared Steak
- Insert 2 of steaks about an inch to an inch and a half thick.
- Prepare 1 pinch of seasonings i.e salt and grnd pepper or Paradise dust.
- Add of Drizzle of oil (extra virgin olive oil or canola oil).
Step By Step To Make Fast & Easy Cast Iron Seared Steak
- Preferred to have steak come up to room temperature about a half hour to an hour and a half depending on the size of steaks.
- Preheat oven to 400° f.
- Pat dry steaks with paper towel first and then season steaks to your liking example: salt and pepper, prairie dust whatever you like..
- Drizzle a little oil into the cast iron pan and spread it around. Heat cast iron pan until the oil starts smoking. You could do this with a good high quality all stainless steel pan..
- Place steaks into hot skillet for about a 1 minute to 1 1/2 for each side. Note thicker steaks can go a little bit longer..
- Remove from the stove top and place into oven between 8 to 10 minutes depending on the wellness you would like the steak to be. ***Caution*** handle maybe hot..
- Remove from oven and place steaks on a dish and allow it to sit between 10 to 20 minutes.***Caution*** handle will be hot..
- Add any additional seasonings if you like and serve..
That's how to make Fast & Easy Cast Iron Seared Steak Recipe.