The Recipe For Making Mutton karahi. A good mutton Karahi also comes in this elite category. Often found on the menus of dhabbas and The recipe I'm sharing today is for both a lamb and mutton Karahi. This recipe is famous as mutton kadai, mutton karahi and kadai gosht so if you want to make a dish with these names then you can follow the same recipe as all are the same in taste.
Bakra Eid is incomplete without Mutton Karahi. Try this simple, tastier and tempting Mutton Karahi Recipe and do share your feedback. The mutton karahi essentially consists of small cubes of lamb or goat, which are cooked A variation of chicken karahi is karahi gosht and is made with mutton. You can make Mutton karahi using 19 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mutton karahi
- Mix 1 kg of Mutton.
- Add 1 cup of Onion (diced).
- Insert 4 large of Tomatoes.
- Add 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger chopped.
- Add of Salt as per taste.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes (according to your taste).
- Add 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Haldi powder.
- Insert 1 tbsp of Roasted n crushed cumin & coriander.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Add 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Insert 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Mix half cup of Oil.
- Insert 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Add 1 tbsp of Kasori methi.
- Add of For garnishing.
- Add of Green chillies, fresh coriander, ginger Juline cut.
This dish may have been the precursor of. This is the best Mutton Karahi Recipe with mouthwatering taste. I have used four onion in karahi because our family like masala, you can reduce onion according to your preference. Shinwari Mutton Karahi is one of the leading karahi brand in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
Easy Way To Make Mutton karahi
- In karahi take oil, add onion cook 3_4 min until onion becomes translucent add mutton ginger garlic paste fry on high flame for 2_3 min..
- Now add chopped tomatoes, add all spices (mix with yogurt) except kasori meethi and garam masala powder. Mix well.
- Then Cover at low flame until meat is done after 1 1/2 an hour check meat then cook at high flame.
- Bhunify well until oil separates then add kasori meethi and garam masala powder n lemon juice..
- Then garnish with green chillies fresh coriander and chopped ginger.. serve it with naan or chapati.
Now prepare the shinwar mutton karahi recipe at home and enjoy with your family. Mutton Karahi - Karahi is a simple yet delicious kind of fried meat with thick tomato gravy. Mutton Karahi - There are numerous recipes and cooking styles of making Karahi or Karhai. Mutton Karahi : Delicious and tender mutton karahi with Naan / Rotis is a best combination. The main thing is you have to slow cook the meat in the gravy, but if you are rushed on time. That's how to make Mutton karahi Recipe.