The Recipe For Making Zucchini & Cherry Tomatoes Quiche.
You can make Zucchini & Cherry Tomatoes Quiche using 11 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Zucchini & Cherry Tomatoes Quiche
- Fill 1 of tart or pie dough (find a recipe in my page or buy pre-made at supermarket).
- Prepare 250 g of Zucchini, sliced or diced large.
- Mix 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- Mix of 4 eggs.
- Mix 10 of basil leaves.
- Add 1 tsp of pepper.
- Insert of 1/2 cup milk.
- Add 150 ml of sour cream.
- Insert 3 cloves of garlic.
- Add 1/4 cup of green onion (or shallots).
- Mix of 1/2 tsp herbs provenzal.
Quick Step To Make Zucchini & Cherry Tomatoes Quiche
- Stirfry finely chopped garlic and halved cherry tomatoes in olive oil for 2 minutes. Reserve.
- Stirfry green onion for 2 minutes. Reserve.
- Pan-grill zucchini in high heat, 2 mins per side. Reserve.
- Pre- bake crust at 180 degrees Celsius (~8-10 mins, poke holes in the bottom with a fork before pre-baking).
- Whisk 4 eggs, add milk, sour cream, basil leaves, salt pepper, and all the reserved ingredients..
- Fill pre-baked crust with mixed ingredients, evenly distributing in crust. Bake at 180C for 50 mins..
That's how to make Zucchini & Cherry Tomatoes Quiche Recipe.