The Recipe For Making Chicken in Coconut Water.
You can make Chicken in Coconut Water using 15 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken in Coconut Water
- Add 10 pcs of chicken (with bones), small cuts.
- Insert 5 tsp of minced garlic.
- Add 5 tsp of minced shallot.
- Add 600 ml of coconut water + 200 ml water.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of brown sugar (to taste).
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (to taste).
- Fill 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 slice of galangal (optional).
- Mix 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of salt (to taste).
- Mix 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Mix of Serving.
- Add 1 cup of steamed white rice.
- Add of Fried tofu.
- Prepare of Rice crackers.
Quick Step To Make Chicken in Coconut Water
- Rinse the chicken, set aside..
- Put the oil in a pan with medium heat, add garlic and shallots. Stir for a few seconds. Add chicken. Stir fry until the chicken is no longer pink..
- Pour the coconut water mix, add brown sugar, sweet soy sauce, bay leaf and galangal. Add salt and chicken powder. Stir to half boiled..
- Cover the pan and simmer in low heat until the liquid is absorbed..
- Uncover the pan. Let it cool, drain and place the chicken on sealed boxes. You can put it on the fridge for up to one week..
- To serve: reheat the chicken, 2 pcs each time, with medium heat on an oiled pan. Serve warm with steamed white rice, fried tofu, and rice crackers..
That's how to make Chicken in Coconut Water Recipe.