The Recipe For Making Eggless chocolate ganaché raspberry cake.
You can make Eggless chocolate ganaché raspberry cake using 9 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Eggless chocolate ganaché raspberry cake
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 of and a half cup caster sugar.
- Add 240 grams of unsalted butter.
- Add 1/4 of th cup cocoa.
- Insert 2 table spoon of baking powder.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Insert 2 cups of milk mixed with cider vinegar (1tsp).
- Mix 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of salt.
Quick Step To Make Eggless chocolate ganaché raspberry cake
- Mix the milk with the vinegar and let it rest.
- Take the butter(at room temperature)and with the help of an electric whisker whisk it till its consistency becomes like cream cheese/whipped cream. Whisk for atleast 5-7 minutes.
- Take the sugar and whisk it with the already whisked butter for atleast 2 minutes..
- Take the dry ingredients now and mix them all together in a different container..
- Now alternatively add the dry ingredients and the milk in the butter and sugar foam while continuing whisking. Add the dry ingredients first then the milk and then it should end with the dry ingredients..
- The batter is ready! Preheat the oven at 170°C and bake it for 25-28 minutes.
- The cake will be very moist but very tasty, so be careful with taking it out of mold or else it will break.
- Now decorate the cake with chocolate ganaché and raspberry punch filled inside and rainbow whipped cream dressing outside ♥️ If you have any doubts about the dressing or the batter, feel free to ask me in the comments ✌🏻✌🏻.
That's how to make Eggless chocolate ganaché raspberry cake Recipe.