The Recipe For Making Cashew & Butternut Squash Soup.
You can make Cashew & Butternut Squash Soup using 7 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cashew & Butternut Squash Soup
- Add 1 of butternut squash.
- Add 1 cup of cashew nuts.
- Add 2 cups of boiling water.
- Mix 100 mls of water or stock.
- Mix 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Insert 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add of Salt and pepper.
Quick Step To Make Cashew & Butternut Squash Soup
- Turn the oven on to 190 C. Cut the squash in half lengthways. Score some cuts then drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Roast the squash for 40-50 mins until soft and tender..
- While the squash is cooking, pour the boiling water into the cashews and leave to soak..
- When the squash is cooked and cool enough to handle, scrape out the flesh and add to a saucepan. Dont discard the skin, pop that back in the oven with some salt and bake until crispy..
- Add the cashews and their soaking water to the pan with the squash and simmer gently for 10 minutes. Blend until smooth then stir in the paprika and season to taste with salt and pepper..
That's how to make Cashew & Butternut Squash Soup Recipe.