The Recipe For Making Suji Salad Triangular Toast.
You can make Suji Salad Triangular Toast using 12 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Suji Salad Triangular Toast
- Prepare 4 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1 cup of sooji.
- Insert 2 tbsp of curd.
- Mix 2 tbsp of boiled and chopped beetroot.
- Add 2 tbsp of chopped tomato.
- Insert 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Fill 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Fill 2 tsp of ginger chilly paste.
- Mix of Butter as required.
- Insert of Salt to taste.
- Mix of Water as required.
Step By Step To Make Suji Salad Triangular Toast
- In a bowl take suji, add curd, salt, water as required, batter should not be very thin, it should be medium thick. Keep aside for at least 10 minutes..
- Cut bread slices in slanting half, so it get triangular shape. Apply both side butter..
- Now take soaked suji bowl, add chopped all salad ingredients, mix well. Due to beetroot added, colour will be purple, when mixed in curd, so tempting and attractive. Mix well..
- Heat a tava, on a medium flame of gas. Arrange triangular bread slices, roast it till golden yellow in colour, and crispy. Flip the side, spread evenly, suji salad mixer on bread, slowly and gently flip it to roast properly, apply butter on the tava to roast it perfectly. In same manner roast all toast. You have to apply salad mixer only on one side of triangular toast..
- Hot and yummy suji salad toast is ready. Serve with green coriander chutney and tomato ketchup, with hot tea or coffee...
- #LOVE_TO_COOK #SERVE_WITH_LOVE is my introduction..
That's how to make Suji Salad Triangular Toast Recipe.