The Recipe For Making Country fried steak with beef pepper gravy.
You can make Country fried steak with beef pepper gravy using 10 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Country fried steak with beef pepper gravy
- Insert 4 cube of steaks pounded to a quarter inch thickness.
- Prepare 1 packet of sazon.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of mined onion or dried onion powder.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Fill 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Insert 1/2 of Mrs. Dash.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- Insert 1 of & 1/2 cups flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Fill 3 of eggs.
Quick Step To Make Country fried steak with beef pepper gravy
- Heat oil in medium sized skillet to 375.
- Mix flour with dry spices in one dish and beat eggs in another. Dip steaks in flour mixture then eggs and flour and fry 4/5 minutes per side until golden brown and then flip..
- Remove from grease and whisk in 2 tablespoons of remaining flour to oil and make a roux. Then add in milk and whisk vigorously. Cook on low heat 3-5 minutes until it forms a gravy..
That's how to make Country fried steak with beef pepper gravy Recipe.