The Recipe For Making Drunken 🥴 Spicy 🥵 Shrimp 🍤 with Asparagus. Succulent shrimp are stir-fried with onion, garlic, and ginger in a spicy beer-based sauce. Good as an appetizer or for dinner. Reviews for: Photos of Drunken Shrimp.
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on this. I like things pretty spicy, but this tip will be. I also added in some asparagus because I think shrimp and asparagus pair really nicely together and by browning the asparagus first it adds a little bit of smokiness to this dish! You can make Drunken 🥴 Spicy 🥵 Shrimp 🍤 with Asparagus using 11 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Drunken 🥴 Spicy 🥵 Shrimp 🍤 with Asparagus
- Fill 4 pounds of frozen shrimp 🍤.
- Insert 2 of bushels fresh asparagus.
- Add 2 of large tablespoons margarine OR butter.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Fill 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper (you can easily add more if you want it extra spicy 🥵!) 😁😁😁😁😁.
- Fill 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Add 12-15 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Add of Salt (if you think it might need a little bit).
- Fill 1 of beer (your favorite brand !).
- Mix of Cooked white rice.
This pasta is tossed in a garlic white wine and butter sauce so it's extremely simple and even for a pasta- it feels so light and. Let's make the perfectly spicy shrimp asparagus. Since this shrimp and asparagus recipe freezes and reheats well, you can portion out the cauliflower rice and the shrimp into microwave safe containers and place them into the freezer for some easy grab and go lunch, or for an easy dinner on. This Spicy Drunken Shrimp is simmered in the most addicting sauce made from beer, butter and hot sauce!
Easy Way To Make Drunken 🥴 Spicy 🥵 Shrimp 🍤 with Asparagus
- Rinse, devein, and remove shells and tails from shrimp, set off to the side.......
- Rinse asparagus and cut off woody stems from asparagus, then cut asparagus into chunks........
- In a large pot melt your margarine or butter........
- Sauté your sliced onions and chopped asparagus until asparagus are slightly tender.......
- Add to asparagus and onions your black pepper, crushed red pepper, ground ginger, minced garlic and a little bit of salt if you like, sauté for several more minutes or until veggies are tender..........
- Now add in your favorite beer 🍺, boil until beer has been reduced........keep stirring !!! 😁.
- Next add in your raw shrimp and keep sautéing until shrimp turn pink........ keep stirring !!!!!.........😁.
- Remove from heat, then serve with white rice and enjoy 😉!!!.
There's a few ingredients that go into the sauce for this Spicy Drunken Shrimp but lemme tell you guys…it's SO worth it! Spicy Shrimp and Asparagus Chinese Stir Fry Cooking Instructions: Peel, devein and butterfly the shrimp you must leave the tails Remove shrimp from wok or pan and set aside. Add remaining oil to hot wok. Stir in asparagus, thinly sliced red. These camarones borrachos, or "drunken shrimp," are one of those super-easy recipes that come together in less than an hour. That's how to make Drunken 🥴 Spicy 🥵 Shrimp 🍤 with Asparagus Recipe.