The Recipe For Making Spinach and Ham Mini Quiche.
You can make Spinach and Ham Mini Quiche using 7 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spinach and Ham Mini Quiche
- Insert 12 of wonton wraps.
- Fill 1/2 of cooked or frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped ham.
- Insert 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Insert of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Fill 1/4 cup of milk.
Step By Step To Make Spinach and Ham Mini Quiche
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place wonton wraps in greased muffin tins..
- Mix all the other ingredients well and put about 1/4 cup into each wonton wrap..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until egg is set..
That's how to make Spinach and Ham Mini Quiche Recipe.