The Recipe For Making Easy choi sum with crispy shallots.
You can make Easy choi sum with crispy shallots using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Easy choi sum with crispy shallots
- Prepare 300 g of choi sum.
- Fill of For the garlic, spring onion and shallot seasoning.
- Insert 2 cloves of garlic.
- Insert 2 of spring onions.
- Insert 1 of shallot.
- Fill 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Fill 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Groundnut oil or vegetable oil to fry.
Quick Step To Make Easy choi sum with crispy shallots
- Bring enough water to the boil to cook the vegetables. This will only take 5 minutes max. Set aside to cool down or dive in icy water to keep the lovely green colour..
- Prepare your seasoning. Chop your garlic and slice your shallot and spring onions. Dust in cornflour, toss in a sieve to remove excess cornflour and deep fry until golden..
- To serve, place the choi sum on a plate and serve with a drizzle of sesame oil, topped with the crispy seasoning and some chopped nuts if preferred..
That's how to make Easy choi sum with crispy shallots Recipe.