The Recipe For Making Papad Paneer Cutlet.
You can make Papad Paneer Cutlet using 12 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Papad Paneer Cutlet
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer.
- Add 2 of potato boiled.
- Prepare 4 of papad roasted.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Add leaves of Few chopped coriander.
- Fill 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Fill 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Add 1 tsp of ginger, garlic and green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Fill 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Fill to taste of salt.
Step By Step To Make Papad Paneer Cutlet
- 4 papad baked in micro oven and crushed it and keep aside.
- In a plate combine 2 boiled potatoes, 1 cup paneer 1/2 tsp haldi powder, 1 tsp red chilli sauce, 1 tsp ginger, garlic and green chilli paste, 1 tsp roasted cumin powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tbsp oil and salt to taste. Mix...properly and knead a smooth dough..
- From the dough take a small ball and make a cutlet in shape. Once it is done. Heat non-stick pan. Add oil and shallow fry the cutlet till it is light brown in colour both the sides. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a plate. Garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves and topping tomato sauce..................
That's how to make Papad Paneer Cutlet Recipe.