The Recipe For Making Crock pot leftover bone in ham lentil soup.
You can make Crock pot leftover bone in ham lentil soup using 14 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Crock pot leftover bone in ham lentil soup
- Fill 1 1/4 cup of lentil beans.
- Add 1.5 pound of left over bone in ham or less to like.
- Fill 5 pieces of hickory thick bacon.
- Fill 3 of carrots.
- Add 3 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of celery sticks.
- Add 1 of red tomato.
- Mix 1/4 of white onion.
- Mix 1 clove of garlic.
- Insert 2 tsp of pepper.
- Mix 1 tsp of salt.
- Add 2 leaves of epazote herb.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of water.
- Insert of Crock pot 6-8 quart oval.
Step By Step To Make Crock pot leftover bone in ham lentil soup
- Start by placing lentil beans in a bowl. Soak in water for 1 hour or until you see water absorbed..
- Cut potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, garlic. Place in crock pot..
- Rinse lentil beans and set on top of vegetables..
- Pour in water into crock pot to cover ingredients. Add water to be about 1/4 inch above lentil..
- Place bacon, then place cut up ham. Then add salt, and pepper, last add epazote. Cover and set time on crock pot for 4-8 hours. I usually cook overnight and in the morning it smells amazing..
That's how to make Crock pot leftover bone in ham lentil soup Recipe.