The Recipe For Making Turtles.
You can make Turtles using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Turtles
- Add 1 (14 oz.) of package caramels.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of butter.
- Prepare 1 (5 oz.) of package pecan halves.
- Insert 1 (6 oz.) of semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- Insert 1 of 1-in square paraffin, grated.
Quick Step To Make Turtles
- Place caramel, milk, and butter in a 1-quart glass casserole. Heat in microwave on full power for 2-3 minutes, or until caramels are melted..
- Arrange pecans halves in groups of 3 on buttered baking sheets. Spoon about 1 tablespoon warm caramel mixture over each group. Refrigerate uncovered for 30 minutes..
- Place chocolate morsels and paraffin in 2-cup glass measure. Heat on microwave on high for 2-4 minutes, or until chocolate is fully melted. Stirring every 30 seconds..
- Spoon enough chocolate mixture over each caramel to cover. Allow to cool. Remove from baking sheet and enjoy!.
That's how to make Turtles Recipe.