The Recipe For Making Aate ka halwa. Aate ka halwa recipe is very popular sweet dish of India. This aate ka halwa recipe by kabitaskitchen details step by step process to make perfect halwa..aate ka halwa recipe. it includes recipes like rava kesari, sooji halwa, banana appam, lauki ka halwa, paneer kheer, gujiya, sabudana tikki, moong dal halwa, rice kheer, coconut barfi and mohanthal. A perfect Aate Ka halwa recipe with a fantastic way to serve it in a Katori.
It is also known as kada prashad, mainly served in all Gurudwaras. Take a pan and heat it. Then pour ghee on the pan. You can make Aate ka halwa using 5 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Aate ka halwa
- Add 1 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Mix 1/4 of cardamom.
- Fill 1 cup of sugar.
- Insert 3 cup of water.
Jak co roku mieszkańcy Leska mogli świętować nadejście Nowego Roku na leskim Rynku. Singhare ke atte ka halwa recipe - It is usually made on Navratri fasting or vrat or any other This Vrat special popular and luscious Singhade ke aate ka halwa is very easy and quick to make. Aate ka halwa recipe is very popular sweet dish of India. Aate ka Halwa Recipes in Hindi from Meri Chant Saheli.
Easy Way To Make Aate ka halwa
- Take a kadai and heat 1 cup ghee.
- Add 1 cup wheat flour to it..
- Now mix well without forming any lumps in it..
- After sometime, you will see that the mixture start to turn golden..
- After 20 mins the mixture will turn dark brown which shows that the wheat is completely cooked.
- Meanwhile, in another pan, take 1 cup sugar and 3 cups of water.
- Boil the water for 2 mins. You will see sugar syrup.
- Now pour the hot sugar syrup over the wheat mixture. Keep stirring so that any lumps are not formed.
- Keep stirring until all the sugar syrup is absorbed.
- Now add 1/4 cardamom powder and mix well..
- Serve aate ka halwa.
This halwa or sheera is a common childhood favourite. Remember, well-roasted flour adds to the flavour of this halwa. Don't be afraid to brown it because after you add water, the colour will lighten. Atta halwa (wheat flour halwa) bahut testy hota hai. This is one of the tastiest halwa recipes liked by all Indians. That's how to make Aate ka halwa Recipe.