The Recipe For Making Onion curry soup.
You can make Onion curry soup using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Onion curry soup
- Insert 150 g of onion.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add 2/3 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Insert 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Mix 2 cups of water.
- Fill 1 of and 1/2 broth cube.
- Insert 1 cup of milk.
- Mix of ・ a little salt.
- Mix of ・ a little pepper.
- Insert of ・ a little dried paesly.
Quick Step To Make Onion curry soup
- Slice the onion thinly..
- Melt the butter on the saucepan and stir-fry the onion until tender at medium flame..
- Sprinkle the curry powder, add the flour and stir-fry until mixed well..
- Add water and the broth cube and bring it to boil.Skin the foam from the surface..
- When broth cube in dissolved, add milk, salt, and pepper..
- Sprinkle with dried parsley when serving..
That's how to make Onion curry soup Recipe.