The Recipe For Making Shynn’s Burnt CheeseCake.
You can make Shynn’s Burnt CheeseCake using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Shynn’s Burnt CheeseCake
- Insert 500 gr of creamcheese.
- Fill 200 mls of whipped cream.
- Mix 3 of grade A eggs.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Add 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Add 150 gr of castor sugar.
- Insert pinch of salt.
Step By Step To Make Shynn’s Burnt CheeseCake
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add in sugar, followed by eggs, one at a time.
- Add in whipping cream, and flour.
- Add in lemon juice and pinch of salt.
- Pour in a 8” tin. bake at 200degrees oven in a hotbath.
- Let cool completely before chilling atleast 4hrs before serving.
That's how to make Shynn’s Burnt CheeseCake Recipe.