The Recipe For Making Yee Sang.
You can make Yee Sang using 19 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Yee Sang
- Fill of Dressing.
- Fill 1 bottle of Asam Plum Sauce.
- Add 1 bottle of orange marmalade.
- Prepare of Sugar to taste.
- Prepare of Salt to tase.
- Mix of Water to adjust consistency.
- Insert of Vegetables (sliced into thin strips).
- Insert 1 of Japanese cucumber.
- Fill 1 of green, red, and orange bell pepper.
- Fill 1 of turnip.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Fill 1/2 of purple cabbage.
- Prepare of Pomelo.
- Mix 2 of Mandarin oranges.
- Mix 1 of small beetroot.
- Insert of Pickled leeks.
- Prepare of Crushed peanuts.
- Insert of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare slices of Salmon.
Easy Way To Make Yee Sang
- Mix plum sauce and orange marmalade in a pot and let it simmer, based on 1:1 ratio. Add salt and sugar to taste. Once taste is ok, turn off heat and set aside..
- Roast peanuts in small pan/wok. Crush in a pestle mortar, set aside..
- Thin slice into strips all of the above vegetables..
- Once the vegetables are sliced, arrange them into desired pattern on a plate..
- Drizzle generous helpings of the dressing, then sprinkle crushed peanuts and sesame seeds on top. Add salmon slices if you want. Food is ready to be served!.
That's how to make Yee Sang Recipe.