The Recipe For Making Spicy Wonton in Chilli Oil 🥢🌶.
You can make Spicy Wonton in Chilli Oil 🥢🌶 using 14 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Wonton in Chilli Oil 🥢🌶
- Fill 120 of raw prawns, peeled and deveined.
- Mix 150 g of pork minced.
- Mix 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- Mix 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Mix Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Fill 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Mix 12-15 of wonton wraps.
- Add 1 handful of chopped coriander.
- Add 1 of spring onions, chopped.
- Mix of Spicy sauce topping.
- Add 2 tbsp of chilli oil (see recipe).
- Mix 1 tbsp of Chinese vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sweet dark soysauce.
- Insert 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Quick Step To Make Spicy Wonton in Chilli Oil 🥢🌶
- 1. Roughly chopped prawns until it become small chunks, add into mixing bowl along with minced pork..
- 2. Seasoning with soysauce, oyster sauce, corn flour, sesame oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 3. Take one wonton sheet at a time, add about 1 tbsp of the wonton stuffing in middle of the wonton wrap. Put all corners together to close up. Use some water to help connect it together. Repeat until finished the stuffing..
- 4. Boil up water on medium side saucepan, add wontons in and let them cook for a few minutes. You will notice they floating on top surface means they cooked. Use the slotted spoon spoon wontons out and put in a serving bowl..
- Add chilli oil, dark sweet soysauce, vinegar and sesame oil and mix well. (see recipe).
- Garnish with coriander and spring onions..
That's how to make Spicy Wonton in Chilli Oil 🥢🌶 Recipe.