The Recipe For Making Omelette with zuchinni and black olives.
You can make Omelette with zuchinni and black olives using 10 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Omelette with zuchinni and black olives
- Insert 4 of eggs.
- Fill 1/2 of zucchini.
- Add 1/3 cup of sliced black olives.
- Mix 2 of tomatoes.
- Add 1/2 of white onion.
- Insert of Garlic (chop a few cloves or 2 tbsp of minced garlic).
- Add 1/3 cup of grated cheese (I used cheddar and mozza).
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of salted butter.
- Insert 2 tsp of salt.
- Mix 1 tsp of pepper.
Easy Way To Make Omelette with zuchinni and black olives
- Chop up the tomato, onion and zucchini. Whisk the eggs in a bowl..
- Fry the chopped ingredients in a pan with 2 tbsp butter for 3 minutes on medium heat - stirring occasionally..
- Add the garlic, black olives and 1 tbsp butter and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Add 1 tbsp butter (optional) Spread out the ingredients evenly in the pan. Pour in the whisked eggs. Add salt and pepper. Sprinkle the grated cheese on evenly. Cook on medium for 2-3 minutes..
- Flip one half of the mixture onto the other half and cook for additional 1-2 minute. Alternatively, place the pan under a grill for 2-3 minutes..
That's how to make Omelette with zuchinni and black olives Recipe.