The Recipe For Making Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad.
You can make Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad using 7 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad
- Add 10 of golden potatoes.
- Insert 2 cans of corn.
- Insert 1 cup of vegan mayonnaise.
- Fill 3 of gloves minced garlic.
- Add 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Add 2 tablespoons of chipotle spice.
- Insert 1 tablespoon of Tajin spice.
Easy Way To Make Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad
- Boil golden potatoes in their skin, divide potatoes in halves, set aside 1/2 of them, cut remaining into cubed pieces..
- Smash other half of boiled potatoes..
- 1. Mix vegan mayonnaise, garlic & chipotle spice in a large bowl. 2 Fold together both types of potatoes & corn with the bowl of spiced mayonnaise. 3. Garnish with cilantro & Tajin spice 4. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight for best results.
That's how to make Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad Recipe.