The Recipe For Making Air Fryer Whole Chicken - Rotisserie Style.
You can make Air Fryer Whole Chicken - Rotisserie Style using 10 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Air Fryer Whole Chicken - Rotisserie Style
- Add 1 1/2 lb of Whole chicken, giblets removed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of avocado oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Insert 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Add 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Fill 1 tsp of paprika.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Insert 1 of whole lemon cut in quarters to be used as stuffing.
Easy Way To Make Air Fryer Whole Chicken - Rotisserie Style
- Combine all of the seasonings with the oil to make a paste and spread it all over the chicken. Place quartered lemon inside the chicken as stuffing..
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the chicken in the basket breast side down and cook at 360F for 50 minutes. Flip the chicken to breast side up and cook for an additional 10 minutes..
- Check to make sure the breast meat has an internal temperature of 165F. Carve and serve..
That's how to make Air Fryer Whole Chicken - Rotisserie Style Recipe.