The Recipe For Making Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry.
You can make Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry using 10 ingredients in 12 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Mix 3-4 cups of broccoli florets.
- Insert 12 of medium size shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, mince.
- Mix Half of small red onion or shallots, chopped.
- Add of Ground black pepper.
- Add of Mix all sauces below in a bowl :.
- Add 2-3 tbs of sweet soy sauce (see note below for subtitute).
- Fill 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Mix 2 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Fill 1-2 tsp of ketchup.
Step By Step To Make Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Taste the sauce mixture. Adjust the amount of each sauce to see if it is to your taste..
- If you don't have sweet soy sauce, you can replace with brown sugar. Adjust the amount because brown sugar is sweeter than sweet soy sauce..
- Heat the pan then add in the broccoli florets. Pour about one or two tablespoons of water. Cover the pan..
- Leave alone the broccoli for 2-3 minutes or so then check if they are softened. I like mine a little bit crunchy, but if you want them more tender, cook a little more by adding a little more water and putting the lid back on..
- After the broccoli cooked as your liking, put them in a bowl. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tbs of oil in a wok or a pan..
- Add the garlic and red onion. Saute them until fragrant..
- Add shrimp and stir until the shrimp change the color (pink color)..
- Pour the sauce mixture into the pan along with black pepper..
- Give a stir a couple time then add the broccoli in..
- Stir until the sauce coat all the broccoli florets..
- Turn the heat off and serve..
That's how to make Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe.