The Recipe For Making Crunchy Papad Roll.
You can make Crunchy Papad Roll using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Crunchy Papad Roll
- Fill 4 of Papad.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes (boiled and grated).
- Fill to taste of Salt.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh red chilli chopped.
- Mix 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- Mix 1 Tbsp of Corn flour.
- Add as needed of Oil for frying.
- Add 1/2 cup of Water.
Step By Step To Make Crunchy Papad Roll
- Mix potato,salt,red chilli powder,garam masala,corn flour, coriander leaves and fresh red chilli..
- Take a papad,cut it into two parts by folding it.Take one piece,wet it,place 2 tb.spoon. potato mixture and roll it.Seal both the sides of a roll with water..
- Heat oil in a karahi, fry all the papad rolls on slow to medium heat..
- Keep it on a kitchen towel and serve..
- These papad rolls are a very good starter and you can serve it with hot soup..
- You can fill cottage cheese mixture in it..
That's how to make Crunchy Papad Roll Recipe.