The Recipe For Making Pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce. Pan-fried fish is one of the simplest suppers to prepare, but a lot of cooks are hesitant to try. First, off, what's the worst that can happen? So what if you overcook it a bit.
Add the fish fillets and turn to coat well. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat till hot. Add the fish and cook for two minutes on each Continue to cook over a medium heat until lightly golden. You can make Pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce using 11 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce
- Prepare 200 g of white fish fillets,.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of rice flour.
- Mix 3 Tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Mix 1 tsp of mild green curry paste (or more).
- Add 1 clove of garlic.
- Mix 1 cm of ginger, peeled & grid(optional).
- Mix 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- Mix of Vermicelli, soak in hot water.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot, finely sliced& steam.
- Insert 1/2 of zuccini, finely sliced & steam.
Remove from the heat, add fish sauce and lime juice and stir to combine. Pan-frying fish is one of the most delicious ways to cook any non-fatty fish. The coating protects the flesh from direct heat and helps keep the fish moist Add the fillets to the pan, being sure to leave space between the fillets. Depending on the specific fish and the pan.
Quick Step To Make Pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce
- Use an zip plastic bag to shake the fish fillets with Rice flour until they are all coated, then season with salt and pepper..
- Heat butter with 2 tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick frying pan, once it is sizzling add the fish fillets.Fry for around 3 to 4 minutes on each side until the fish is golden and cooked through.
- .In another non-stick pan heat 1 tablespoon of canola oil with garlic, green curry paste for one minute. Add ginger, coconut cream and whisk it all together. Keep the pan on the heat as the sauce Keep the pan on the heat as the sauce reduces until it is thick and bubbling.Serve the fish on top of cooked vermicelli, steam carrot, steam zucchini then spoon over the thick green curry sauce.
- Serve immediately..
Fried Fish with Soy SauceRasa Malaysia. fish, water, Shaoxing wine, ginger, soy sauce. Pan-fried fish with soy sauce is one of the most classic Chinese recipe to enjoy white fish. Pat dry each fish fillet with really well. This step is super important, especially if you use thawed frozen fish. These Fried fish fillet recipes and other similarly tasteful recipes will save you a lot of time to Garnish with sauces and sides for taste and presentation. That's how to make Pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce Recipe.